So we are back.
We are trying to keep things as normal as possible and will be carrying out a lot of tasks in the background but there are a few noticeable changes we have had to make to fall within government guidance to ensure we can protect our customers and staff.
What we are doing to keep us all safe. – Updated April 2021
- All guests will now have to register their details through the NHS app or our own Track & Trace database. Details are kept for 21 days before being wiped automatically. Guests unable to register using either of these systems will have to manually leave their details with a staff member. Updated government guidance has now made this mandatory and we will be unable to serve guests who are unwilling to leave their details.
- All employees will be offered 2 Covid tests per week.
- We have carried out a full Risk Assessment for all areas of the business
- All staff will be fully trained in essential hygiene procedures and new appropriate ways of working in a Covid-Safe workplace including how guests are served at tables
- Mandatory daily staff Covid briefings and hand washing every thirty minutes
- All staff will be temperature checked before each shift and will remain at home if suffering from symptoms of Covid.
- The restaurant and bar have been reconfigured to observe social distancing measures with tables spaced 1 meter apart and customers sitting back to back where possible.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitised in between every booking
- Deep cleaning of the building every evening
- Sanitiser is available for guests at the entrance, exit, washrooms and throughout the building
- Toilets and all contact surfaces throughout the building, door handles etc will be cleaned every 30 minutes
- Washrooms will be restricted to only guests and we ask that you follow all signage relating to maximum number of occupants at one time in each washroom.
- The maximum size table will be 6 in the ground floor (when open) or outside.
- Customers will not be allowed to stand or order at the bar and must have a table inside if they wish to order drinks or food.
- Walk in tables will be asked to return at a given time if we are full or to move to the outside area we have marked of for drinks if there is space.
- We will always be monitoring the number of people outside the building and will be limiting those numbers.